旅行英语口语(优秀6篇)

路平安,走好。——Haveasafetriphome。下面是小编精心为大家整理的旅行英语口语(优秀6篇),希望大家可以喜欢并分享出去。

旅游英语口语 篇1

1.Yes. Here you are.好的,都在这儿。

2.You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去办手续,我来帮您照看大件行李。

3.That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手续办完后我就回来。 What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪种签证? I have atourist visa.旅游签证。

4.Would you mind opening your suitcase?请把您的箱子打开,好吗? Not atall. Check it, please.好的,请检查。

5.Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?请把你所带的外币登记一下,好吗?

6.OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照办。

7.Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申请单填好了吗?No. I really don't know how to go about it.没有。我真不知道如何填。 Do youhave anything to declare for customs?有什么要申报呀? No. I havenothing to declare.没有。我没有什么要申报的。 How long are you going to stay here?您在这里呆多久?

8.About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大约一个月。我只是观光旅游。 Haveyou anything dutiable?您有应缴税的东西吗?

9.No, these are only personal effects.没有,这只是些私人用品。 Is thatall for customs formalities?海关检查就这些了吗?

10.Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay inChina.是的,检查完毕。希望您在中国过得愉快。

11.Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你没有携带需要申报的东西吗? Do you have anything that must be claimed?难道你没需要申报的东西吗?

12.Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?请出示您的申报表给我?Please have your customs declaration form ready.请把您的申报表准备好。

13.All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都检查完了,看来我可以走了。

14.I know you must be excited to go home after such a long businesstrip.出差这么久,终于要回家了,我想你一定很高兴。

15.I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than amonth.那当然。我们都希望第一批货在一个月之内可以装船。

16.Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.没错,货很快就会运到。

Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,请告诉工厂的高先生继续努力。

18.I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信这批货一定会卖得很好。

19.We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!汤姆,和你们合作总是很愉快。

20.I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won'tbe disappointed.谢谢你下了这么大的订单,你一定不会失望的。

21.I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.这点我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

22.It was my please.荣幸之至。

23.And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let meunroll it.对了,我有样小东西想送你,让我把它打开。

24.This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these charactersmean?好漂亮!是中国书法!这上面写的是什么意思?

25.They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the PalaceMuseum.长命百岁。我记得上次去故宫,你特别喜欢书法。

26.So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能会喜欢这个。

27.That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真细心!你从哪儿弄来的?这还不是复制的呢!

, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and Ihad him make it for you.没错,这可是真迹。我父亲的朋友是书法家,专门帮你写的。

29.And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

30.I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它挂在办公室。不过,真不好意思,我什么也没送你。

31.Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business,and friendship.没关系的。这是向你表示我们在生意及友谊上的一点心意。

32.If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你圣诞节前后有空,欢迎到我家来玩。

33.And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以带你在我们那儿四处看看。

34.Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.谢谢你的邀请。请代我问候贵夫人。

35.You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我问候一声。好,我得走了,再次谢谢你们的招待。

36.Take care, and have a nice flight.请保重!祝你一路顺风! Thank youfor taking care of me here.多谢您的周到招待。 I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感谢您的款待。Here's something for you.这有东西送你。

37.Please accept these gifts with my thanks.请接受这些礼物以表达我的'谢意。 Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。 Have a niceflight.祝您一路顺风。

38.Take care on your way back.回程保重了。 Happylangings!一路顺风!

morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能为您服务吗?

40.Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today.Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你们订了房间,从今天开始,共三天。姓陆,L-U。

41.Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check ourreservations list.谢谢,陆先生。请稍等,我查一下订房名单。

42.That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,从台北来的? Yes,it is.是的,没错。

Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today throughWendnsday. Single room.陆先生,没问题的。您从今天订到星期三,单人房。

44.Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房间号码是512。这是您的钥匙。

45.Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?谢谢。您能告诉我要往哪里走吗?

, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.当然可以,先生。电梯就在大厅的正对面。

47.Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八楼上下使用的电梯在左边。

48.Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兑换美国运通的旅行支票。

49.Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with yourpassport number?每问题。先生,请您在支票背后签上名字和护照号码。

50.And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的护照。

51.Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and tendollars in change?好的。你可以帮我把50块钱换成小钞,10块换成零钱吗?

problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have anice day, Mr. Lu.没问题。这是您的护照,还有您的钱。祝您愉快,陆先生。 I have room reserved.我已订了房。 Please wait a second.请稍等。

53.Please hol  d on a moment.请等会儿。

54.Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我这里是1116号房间。 Yes? CanI do something for you?什么事?我能为您效劳吗? I'm ready to check out now.我准备好要结账。 I have yourbill right here.您的账单在这里。 Thank you.谢谢。

55.Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you signfor your breakfast?您今天早上没有打长途电话或吃早餐记账? No, I didn't.没有。

56.Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。账单上总共是300元整。 May Icheck it?我可以核对一下吗?

57.By all means, you ahead.当然可以。随便。 What is thischarge here?这是什么费用?

58.That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.这是你两天前打的一个长途电话的费用。

59.I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以吗? Yes, ofcourse.可以,当然可以。

60.May I look it over?我可以过目一遍吗?

61.I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的话,我要核对。 Do youaccept credit cards?你们接受信用卡吗?

62.Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行吗?Will you honor a credit card?你们承认信用卡吗?

63.Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打扰一下,请你告诉我到玩具部门怎么走好吗?

64.It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the evevator, you'll see it onyour left.在7楼。出电梯后,就在你的左边。

65.Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告诉我电梯在哪里吗?

66.Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.当然,往前直走,你就可走进电梯间了。 Thank you.谢谢。

67.You've welcome.不用客气。

68.Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to BeijingHotel?打扰一下,先生,你可以告诉我到北京宾馆最近怎么走?

69.Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning onthe right.北京宾馆?沿着这条街道,在第三个路口向右拐。

70.The hotel is at the end of that street.宾馆就在街道的尽头。How long will it take to get there?去那儿得多长时间? About 10minutes.大约得走10分钟。 Thanks a lot.多谢。

you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告诉我最近的汽车站在哪儿吗? Isn't there a public pool near here?这附近有没有公共游泳池? Where isChinatown?中国城在哪里?

72.Would you show me the way to the station.你能告诉我去车站的路吗?Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你准备点菜吗?

73.Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鸭。Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鸭。那会稍微慢一点。How long?多久?

74.About forty minutes, I think.我想大约40分钟。

75.OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,来一份。我先点别的东西。 Is this my meal?这是我的菜吗? What did you order?您点了什么? The fried scallops.炸干贝。

76.Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄错了。

77.Would you get me some more water, please?麻烦你再帮我加点水,行吗?OK.好的。

78.Is this what I ordered?这是我点的吗?

79.I don't think this is my meal.我想这不是我点的。

80.Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿来的是我所点的吗? I'd liketo cash this check.我想兑现这张支票。

81.Can you give me some forms of identification?你能给我什么证明身份的文件吗?

82.I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只带了驾驶执照,这样够了吗?

83.That should do.那应该可以了。 Will it take long?要很久吗?

Please endorse the check at the back.不会的,请在支票背面签名。Are you the loans-officer?你是贷款部负责人吗?

85.I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能帮您什么忙吗? Yes. I'dlike to make a loan.是的,我想办一笔贷款。 Alright. Please sit down.好的,请坐下。

86.It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想贷款买辆汽车。 I'dlike to have this check cashed.我想将这张支票兑现。 Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兑现这张支票吗?

87.I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想将这张支票换成现金。

88.I'd like to loan some money.我想贷点钱。

89.I'm here for some financing.我是为了一点融资而来。

90.I need the bank to finance something.我需要银行提供某件东西的贷款。 I'dlike to borrow some money.我想借一些钱。

91.I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想买这封信的邮票。Let me just weigh it first.请先让我称一称。 How much will it be?要多少钱?

92.Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信还是快递?Just the regular.平信就好了。 That'll be four yuan.四元。

93.How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要多久?Just two days.只要两天。 Thanks.谢谢。 Good day.再见!

day also to you.再见!

95.What can I do for you?我能帮你什么忙?

96.Is this where I claim parcels?这里是领包裹的地方吗?

, please go to window thirty-six.不是,请到第三十六号窗口。 Thanksa lot.多谢。

98.That's nothing at all.不用客气。

99.How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到达目的地要用几天?

100.How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到达它要去的地方要用多少时间?

请问附近 …… 篇2

Excuse me, Is there …… near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ……?

Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?

Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?

Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?

Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?

Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?

Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?

Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店

Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?

Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司

Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?

Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?

Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?

Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?

Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?

Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?

Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?

Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?

Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通规则和标志

Please sign your name here. 请在这里签名

Turn on the engine (car)。 点火

Let's go. 现在开始

Right turn. 右转

Left turn. 左转

Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行

First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转

Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转

Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转

Stay in this lane. 保持在这条线路行驶

Second street. 第二条街

Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯

Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷

Right of way. 优先权

Stop the car here. 在这里停车

Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车

Slow down 慢驶

Three point turn. 三点调头

Parallel parking. 平行泊车

Up hill parking. 上坡泊车

Down hill parking. 下坡泊车

Back up. 后退

Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道

Too close. 太接近

Too slow. 太慢

Too fast. 太快

Speed up . 加速

Give your signal. 打灯号

Cancel your signal. 取消灯号

Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人

Take it easy/relax please. 请不要紧张

More gas. 加油

Follow the car. 跟着前车

Entrance. 入口

Exit 出口

Intersection 十字路口

Put on your seat belt. 放安全带

Parking brake . 手刹

Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打开暖气/冷气

Head in parking/drive in . 车头进泊车

Back in parking. 后退泊车

Turn off the engine. 关闭引擎

You failed. 你不合格

Do you have any identification? 你有证件么

15、Whadja do last night? 昨晚你干嘛去了?

Whadja=What did you

16、Didja have a good time? 玩的开心吗?

didja=did you

17、Where wouldja like to go tonight? 今晚你想上哪儿?

Wouldja=Would you

18、I am running late. 我要迟到了。

19、I've gotta get outta here. 我得离开这儿了。

20、I've gotta catch the bus. 我要去赶公共汽车了。

21、gotta=got to

wanna=want to

gonna=going to

22、Yo__taxi! 嗨,出租车!

23、Where to ? (你)要去哪儿?

24、I want to go to…… 我要到……地方去。

25、What do I owe you ? 我该付你多少钱?

26、Let me out here. 让我在这儿下车。

27、HI! What's up, buddy? 嗨! 还好吗?,伙计?

28、What'cha been doing? 这些日子在干什么呢?

What'cha=What have you

29、How ya' been? 这些日子过的怎么样?

HOw ya' been=How have you been?

30、I'm fine. 我很好。

31、Do I have any messages? 有人给我留言吗?

32、What's on the schedule for today? 今天有那些日程安排?

33、Has the boss come in yet? 老板来了吗?

34、Hello! This is Hogan,is William in?

你好! 我是Hogan,请问William 在吗?

35、May I take your message? He is not in. 他现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?

36、I'm really busy. Can I call you back later?我现在真的很忙,我晚点给你打过去,行吗?

37、Thank you for your time,goodbye!占用您的时间了,谢谢您。再见!

38、Are you doing anything tonight/this weekend/tomorrow?你今晚/周末/明天有空吗?

39、If you are not busy tonight, would you like to go out with me?如果你今晚有空的话,愿不愿意和我一起出去?

40、Mayby we can get together sometime.也许今后我们有机会在一起。

41、You look beautiful tonight.今晚你看上去真美啊!

42、I've really had a good time tonight.今晚我过的很开心。

43、I'd like to see you again sometime.希望能再见到你。

44、How was your day?今天过的怎么样?

45、HOw are things at work?今天工作进行的怎么样了?

46、How are things at the office?今天在公司怎么样?

47、How are thing at school? 今天在学校(过的)怎么样?

48、You'll never believe what happened to me today at shool/work.你永远也猜不到今天我在学校/工作中遇上了什么事!

49、YOu look great! Have you been working out?你气色真好,你经常锻炼吗?

50、I need to get back in shape.我要减回到原来的身材。

Clerk: Can I help you, sir?

Tom: Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check,please.

Clerk: Do you have an account with us, sir?

Tom: No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?

Clerk: Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?

Tom: I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be all right?

Clerk: That's fine. How would you like this cash back?

Tom: I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.

Clerk: Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

Tom: Thank you. Bye-bye.

(Tom forgets changing some coins. Then when he meets trouble in the course of touring he has to turn to the passerby.)

Tom: Excuse me. Could you please break this five into some coins for me? I want to make a      call.

Passerby: Sure. What would you like?

Tom: How about two dollars in quarters and the rest in dimes and nickels?

Passerby: Let me see……Good, I happen to have enough. There you go.

Tom: It's so kind of you.

Passerby: Not at all.

职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?

汤姆:是的。这是一张四千元的旅行支票。我想把它换成现金。

职员:您和我们有帐务往来吗?

汤姆:没有。这会有什么问题吗?

职员:没关系。您这张支票是从我们银行开出的。我可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?

汤姆:我没有驾驶证。护照行吗?

职员:可以。您要换成什么样的现金?

汤姆:我想要20张一百元的钞票,其余的换成五十元,二十元和十元的。

职员:四千元。请点一下。谢谢光临。祝您旅行愉快。 (汤姆忘记换一些硬币。于是在他旅游遇到麻烦时他不得不求助于路人。)

汤姆:对不起,打扰一下。您能帮我把这张五元钱换成零钱吗?我想要打个电话。

路人:可以。您想要怎么换?

汤姆:二十五美分的换两元,其余的换成十美分和五美分的。

路人:让我看看,也许…还行,我正巧有这些硬币。给你。

汤姆:非常感谢。

路人:不客气。

旅游英语口语 篇3

1、Thank you but I'm just looking. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。

2、Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看

3、Do you have this in another color? 这个有别的颜色吗?

4、May I try this on? 我可以试穿这个吗?

5、Is this tax free? 这免税吗?

6、Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

7、Too expensive. How about a discount? 太贵了,打个折吧?

8、Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。

9、Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一点吗?

10、Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?

11、I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一点的

12、I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。

13、Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包起来。

14、I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。

15、What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?

问路时…… 篇4

East 东

South 南

West 西

North 北

Left 左

Right 右

Straight on 往 前 直 去

There 那 儿

Front 前 方

Back 后 方

Side 侧 旁

Before 之 前

After 之 后

First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路

旅游英语口语900句 篇5

1.Certainly,madam.I'll let the overnight staff know.

当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

2.Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?

请整理一下浴室好吗?

3.I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.

我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

4.Besides,please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.

此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

5.It's growing dark.Would you like me to draw the curtains for you?

天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

6.Is there anything I can do for you?

您还有什么事要我做吗?

7.I'm always at your service.

乐意效劳。

8.Excuse me.Have you any laundry?

对不起,请问有没有要洗的衣服?

9.The laundry man is here to collect it.

洗衣房服务员来这儿收要洗的衣服了。

10.If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.

如果您有衣服要洗,请放在浴室门后的洗衣袋里。

11.Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请告诉我们或在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫,水洗,干洗或缝补,还要写明何时需要取衣服。

请问如何前往 …… 篇6

Excuse me, How do I get to the …… ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?

How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?

How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?

How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?

( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )

How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?

How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?

How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?

How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?

How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?

一键复制全文保存为WORD
相关文章